Half Day Rentals: 8:00AM - 12:00PM or 1:00PM - 5:00PM
Full Day Rentals: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Monday thru Thursday Rentals or Active Duty Military save 10%
*Only Full Day Rentals on Holiday Weekends
2020 Holiday Schedule
Memoral Day - May 23rd, 24th, 25th
Fathers Day - June 20th, 21st
Fourth of July- July 3rd, 4th, 5th
Labor Day - Sept. 5th, 6th, 7th
Please Call two to three weeks in advance to guarentee a reservation!
- NO pets on the boat
- NO BBQs on the boat
- NO tubing or skiing behind the boat
- We do not provide coolers, but you may bring your own
- It is illegal to operate any boat under the influence of alcohol. If you will be drinking on the boat bring a Designated Driver
Boat Capacity & Age Restrictions-
- Maximum boat capacity for each boat type includes ALL persons aboard (including infants and children).
- All operators are required to be at least 18 years or older. A valid ID is required for all operators.
- A reservation may be cancelled at any time prior to 48 hours before you scheduled rental, with a $15 cancellation fee and a full refund of 50% deposit collected while making reservation. We can also reschedule your reservation with no fee (expires Oct. of next year from your original rental date)
- In case of inclement weather at the time of you rental, you may reschedule your reservation (expires Oct. of next year from your original rental date). NO refunds will be permitted.
Taxes and Additional Fees-
- A 50% deposit of rental amount is required to make a reservation.
- Reservations require a debit or credit card. No checks.
- A $250 credit card pre-authorized damage and clean-up deposit is required at time of rental.
- Rental rates do not include sales tax (3.9%) or fuel. You are required to pay for the fuel that you use at the end of the rental.
- You are responsible for the boat once you leave the dock. All damage occurred while on the boat there after may result in an immediate charge at the end of your rental time.
- No shows on reserved boats will be charged full rental against credit card.
*All above information is subject to change